Malpas Brook Health Centre is a well organised, high achieving practice which prides itself on providing excellent patient care. There is a diverse range of interests, skilled colleagues, and exceptional leadership at the helm. Development is actively encouraged, and you will be supported in the pursuit of specialist interests, with the opportunity to undertake clinics of them. The practice is incredibly forward thinking, and has adapted to the pandemic incredibly well.
In the current climate, the practice is following all guidance on social distancing and wearing of PPE. We are operating with the use of telephone triage, alongside face-to-face appointments.
£10,000 - £11,000 per session, depending on experience and responsibilities. BMA Model Contract, and NHS pension.
The surgery is situated directly off junction 26, M4 – a very easy commute from both Cardiff and Bristol.
o 3 Practicitioner Partners
o 3 Salaried Practicitioners
o 2 HCA’s
o 3 Nurses
o 1 Advanced Nurse Practicitioner
o Fully Staffed Reception and Administrative Team
• High QAIF achievers
• EMIS Web Practice
• Final Year Medical Student Training
• Variety of Enhanced Services including minor surgery, implants and contraceptive IUD
• Currently holds the contract for providing healthcare to HMP Usk and HMP Prescoed – these are both low category prisons and your involvement would be through choice.
• Involved in regular clinical research
• 4 - 6 sessions per week
• £10,000 - £11,000 per session depending on responsibilities and experience
• You will be fully supported by our existing clinicians and practice management team, in a culture where CPD / Training and personal development are encouraged.
• Fair share of workload between staff
• BMA Model Contract
• NHS Pension
• 6 Weeks Annual Leave
• 1 Weeks Study Leave
For further information or to arrange an informal visit, please contact our Practice Manager – Gareth Winter.
Tel : 07792195938